Dr. David Sabet
Dr. Sabet is involved in training surgical residents and has served as both a Residency Program Director and attending clinician. He lectures on a variety of topics and has been involved in the surgical board certification process and California state licensure programs.
Dr. Sabet received his undergraduate biology degree from the University of California, Irvine, his medical training from the California College of Podiatric Medicine and LA County-USC Medical Center. He did his surgical training at Bon Secours Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland before returning to California.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Dept. of Family Medicine, UC Irvine School of Medicine
- Board Certified in foot and ankle surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, California Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Orange County Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Andrewsread bio
Robin W. Andrews, DPM, completed his residency at the Southern California Podiatric Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA in 1980. He received his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine at the California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA in 1979. Dr. Andrews also completed a BS in Biology in 1975 at Chapman University in Orange California.
In his spare time, Dr. Andrews enjoys outdoor activities including running, cycling, swimming and skiing.
Dr. Prestonread bio
James Booker Preston, DPM, has been actively practicing Podiatry in Laguna Hills since 1982. He completed his Podiatry Residency in Southern California in 1981. He received his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine in 1980 at the California College of Podiatric Medicine in San Francisco, CA. Prior to that, Dr. Preston received his BS from Utah State University, in Logan, UT in 1976 with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
Dr. Preston's hobbies include carving, woodworking, photography, and stained glass. He recemmonds the websites www.gourdsbybooker.com and www.art-a-fair.com.