Dr. David Sabet
Dr. Sabet is involved in training surgical residents and has served as both a Residency Program Director and attending clinician. He lectures on a variety of topics and has been involved in the surgical board certification process and California state licensure programs.
Dr. Sabet received his undergraduate biology degree from the University of California, Irvine, his medical training from the California College of Podiatric Medicine and LA County-USC Medical Center. He did his surgical training at Bon Secours Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland before returning to California.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Dept. of Family Medicine, UC Irvine School of Medicine
- Board Certified in foot and ankle surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Society
- Member, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, California Podiatric Medical Association
- Member, Orange County Podiatric Medical Association
Dr. Yetter is a graduate of the Kent State College of Podiatric Medicine in Independence, Ohio. He completed a three year residency program at White Memorial Medical Center in Los Angeles where he received extensive training with an emphasis on advanced foot and ankle trauma, rear foot reconstruction and ankle surgery including arthroscopy, joint replacements for the foot and ankle and diabetic limb salvage.
Dr. Yetter is a proud parent of four children. When he has free time, he enjoys basketball, football, snowboarding and fishing. Dr. Yetter is also fluent in Spanish.